ITHACA – The SUNY Geneseo Track and Field teams traveled to Ithaca to compete in the All Atlantic Region Conference Championship.
Amazing Property in Lakeville! 5707 Big Tree Rd
The teams competed well, with the women winning the meet, the men placing second.
“The All-Atlantic Regional Track and Field Meet provided a great venue to qualify athletes for the National Meet,” said Assistant Coach Dan Moore.” The women came away with the team win, with the men finishing in a tie for second. Both teams competed really well and are using this success to build momentum for the National Championship!”
Check out some quick takes below!
- Erin MacDougall set the school record in the 60 Meter Hurdles, finishing second.
- The Women won the Distance Medley Relay.
- Kristen Homeyer won the 5000 Meter Run, with Genny Corcoran taking third.
- The Women won the 4×400 Meter Relay.
- Erin MacDougall took second in the 60 Meter Hurdles.
- Allie Fernandez won the Mile.
- Camille Wutz won the Long Jump.
- The men won the Distance Medley Relay.
- Alfredo Mazzuca won the 5000 Meter Run in a time of 15:01.36.
- The 4×400 Meter Relay took second place to Rowan.
- Issac Garcia-Cassani dominated the 3000 Meter Run, winning in a time of 8:20.72, Matt Jorgensen took third.
Full results for the event are here!
Athletes with qualifying marks/times will next compete at the NCAA DIII Championships, in Birmingham Alabama. The meet will take place on Friday, March 9, and Saturday March 10 at the Birmingham Crossplex.
Photo courtesy of @Geneseoknights on Twitter!