Travel with us to celebrate Buffalo’s Original, 57th Annual Dyngus Day
Dyngus Day Celebration gathers people together with a sense of camaraderie and joy mixed with nostalgia and hope. An acknowledgement of who the y are, where they came from and where they want to go. What started out as a rag tag group of passionate Poles with a few flags, a couple of pickup trucks and a band on a trailer, has turned into a big splash of Polish pride surfing a se a of red and white. Polka bands blaring and families sharing memories and laughter.
- Round-trip deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Buffalo’s original, 57th annual Dyngus Day Celebration at Millennium Buffalo, featuring the Chopin Singing Society, Polish Dancers and other live bands
- Swieconka Lunch Buffet
- Broadway Market for time to shop and browse with a Polka band for your enjoyment
- Services of a Covered Wagon Tour Director
- Gratuity for restaurant waitstaff, tour director and motorcoach driver