LIVINGSTON COUNTY — The Patriot Guard Riders of New York escorted the remains of 12 United States Veterans through the county en route to their final resting place in Bath.
The escort for the Patriot Guard Riders started in two separate locations, Buffalo and Rochester and the groups united at the Livingston County Highway Department at Hampton Corners and then continued to the Bath National Cemetery.
The following Veterans were interred with full military honors:
• Pvt. Joseph Gunther, Army, WWI
• Lt. Robert A. Lehmer, Navy, WWII
• SSgt. Robert O. Willsey, Army, WWII
• Cpl. Irving R. Markowitz, Army, WWII
• SSgt. Samual R. Panato, Army, WWII
• PFC Robert N. Edward, Army, WWII
• A3C Kenneth R. Hampton, Air Force, Korea
• Pvt. Oliver Weinsheimer, Air Force, Korea
• Capt. George L. Hirvonen, Army, Vietnam
• A2C David Zoeller, Air Force, Vietnam
• RM3 Clarence L. Hodges, Navy, Vietnam
• AMN Ernest Jackson, Air Force, Vietnam
The photographs are from local photographer, Larry Tetamore.