LIVONIA – An oven fire at the Pebble Beach apartments left four people displaced Tuesday.
According to Kevin Niedermaier, Director of Livingston County’s Office of Emergency Management, the fire started when a tenant left their oven on.
“It was a quick knockdown by the Lakeville Fire Department,” said Niedermaier. “The fire itself was contained to the apartment of origin but four apartments in total were damaged.”
Damage was almost all internal. No external damage is apparent on the outside of the building.
The Lakeville Fire Department had command of the scene, with Livonia, Geneseo and Hemlock fire departments assisting.
Niedermaier and Tom McGory investigated for the Office of Emergency Management.
New York State Police were at the scene to assist.