Reading this on your phone? Download our new app on Google Play and the Apple store.
PORTAGE — Two residents are lucky to be alive after two Nunda firefighters rescued them from a roof of an engulfed home that was ablaze.
According to first responders on scene Nunda volunteer Fire Department members Travis Rawleigh and Travis Deiter, rescued the pinned down residents while the Parker Road home was engulfed in flames.
The fire started shortly after midnight, check back to the GeneseeSun.com later for more details.