• The Livingston County Local Business Recovery Fund will provide loans of no less than $2,000 and no more than $10,000 to eligible small business owners for reopening their business located in Livingston County. Visit https://www.growlivco.com/recovery-fund for more information.
• No new cases were reported in Livingston County. The total number of cases remains at 112. Visit www.livingstoncounty.us/1207/COVID-19 for more detailed information.
• New York State will allow Memorial Day ceremonies with 10 People or Less.
• In-person church gatherings of 10 people or less are now permitted in New York State. Visit www.ny.gov for more information.
• Testing is free to all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider or by calling the NYS COVID-19 hotline at 1-888-364-3065. Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-testing for more information.
• For resources regarding businesses and the phased reopening in Livingston County, please visit https://www.growlivco.com/reopening-resources or contact Livingston County Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (585) 243-7124.