The Livingston County Department of Health (LCDOH), in conjunction with the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), will be providing free COVID-19 rapid testing with same day results for Livingston County residents only. Testing will be available on Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 10AM – 12PM and Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 10AM – 12PM at 10 Murray Hill Drive in Mount Morris. No appointments are necessary, and testing will be available until supplies are depleted.
***In order to expedite the testing process, please visit the Livingston County website at https://www.livingstoncounty.us/FormCenter/Department-of-Health-6/Livingston-County-COVID19-Testing-Site-151 to complete and print an intake form. Be sure to bring this intake form with you to the drive-thru testing site***
· COVID-19 rapid testing is FREE at the drive-up site.
· You will need to bring photo ID.
· This is a DRIVE-UP clinic. You will remain in your vehicle for testing. Participants must wear masks and remain in their vehicles with the windows rolled up until testing occurs.
· Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under 12 will need parents to assist with testing. Pets should be left home.
· You will be called later in the day with your results.
“We are seeing an uptick in positive COVID-19 cases, and currently there are more than 600 Livingston County residents in quarantine due to contact tracing efforts,” stated Jennifer Rodriguez, Livingston County’s Public Health Director. “By making free COVID-19 rapid testing available, our goal is to expand access to testing for residents and to help slow the spread of the virus.”