Senator Patrick M. Gallivan (R-C-I, Elma) is announcing more than $487,000 in funding for several local organizations and artists through the New York State Council on the Arts. The funding affirms the critical role the arts play in the state’s overall economy and quality of life.
Unable to find marketplace offers.
“The arts and culture community generates millions of dollars in economic activity across the state,” Senator Gallivan said. “Many of arts and cultural organizations have faced remarkable challenges over the past two years and the industry is struggling to recover. This investment will help these organizations recover and thrive.”
The following grants have been awarded:
- $148,809 to the Arts Council of Wyoming County
- $49,500 to Genesee Country Museum
- $25,000 to Livingston County Historical Society
- $50,000 to Rochester Institute of Technology
- $25,000 to Roycroft Campus Corporation
- $89,500 to Shake on the Lake Inc.
- $90,000 to Springville Center for the Arts, Inc.
- $10,000 to Wheatland Historical Society.
The grants are part of the Council on the Arts’ FY2022 program.