Unable to find marketplace offers.
Visitors to Genesee Country Village & Museum’s Annual Antique Show & Sale on Saturday, May 28, can browse antiques and collectibles curated by 30+ dealers from around New York State. An Antique Preview Party on Friday, May 27, will provide a limited number of shoppers the opportunity to peruse vintage wares before the show opens to the general public. Tickets for both the Preview Party and Antique Show & Sale are available now at https://www.gcv.org/events/antique-show/.
Antique Preview Party
From 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Friday, May 27, guests can shop furniture, books, paintings, jewelry, textiles, and more, while enjoying an open bar and hors d’oeuvres along the Museum’s scenic Great Meadow. Preview Party attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to tour the newest exhibit in the Museum’s John L. Wehle Gallery, Duck, Duck, Shoot! The Story of American Waterbirds, which explores the history of waterfowling and subsequent conservation efforts in 19th– and 20th-century America. Works of art, lithographs, sculpture, natural specimens, firearms, decoys, culinary implements, hunting attire for both men and women, and more, will be featured in this multi-faceted exhibit. With food, drink, live music, and the opportunity to shop in a relaxed setting, the Preview Party is ideal for antique lovers looking to secure the perfect vintage find. Tickets to Friday’s Preview Party are $30 for the general public and $25 for Museum Members. Preview Party tickets include admission to Saturday’s Antique Show & Sale.
Antique Show & Sale
From 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, dealers from across New York State will present an array of 18th- and 19th-century antiques and primitives, as well as early- to mid-20th century fine vintage items. Pottery, textiles, jewelry, works of art, clothing, agricultural tools, books, and more will be available for purchase. Museum visitors can peruse unique goods in the Meeting Center and Exhibition Barn, then explore the Historic Village where costumed interpreters will be staffing historic buildings, tending to farm animals, maintaining heirloom gardens, practicing historic trades, and more. Tickets for the Antique Show & Sale are $18 for adults, $15 for seniors 62+, $15 for students ages 13 – 18, $12 for youth 3 – 12, and children 2 and under are free. GCV&M Members can attend for free and are guaranteed admission. Visitors are encouraged to buy tickets online and save – there will be a small additional fee for tickets purchased at the door.
Antiques Show & Sale Vendors:
– Ron Colantonio (East Bethany, NY)
– Reflections Antiques (Williamson, NY)
– Attic Fanatic (Pittsford, NY)
– Neumann Antiques
– 1880 Antiques LLC (Canandaigua, NY)
– Jays Way (Ontario, NY)
– Christina’s Antiques (Red Creek, NY)
– Baker’s Bridge Antiques – M’ Lady’s Closet (Alfred Station, NY)
– Vintage Smalls
– Sandra S. Willson
– Millcreek Antiques (Geneseo, NY)
– Stepping Stones Antiques
– Holly Cobbles Antiques (Fairport, NY)
– Margaret Schenck Antiques (Ulysses, PA)
– Kevin T. Ransom – Bookseller (Amherst, NY)
– Aurora Antiques & Collectibles
– Bonnie’s Antiques (Elma, NY)
– Hiland Antiques (Hilton, NY)
– Bob and Cheri Charboneau (Honeoye Falls, NY)
– American Antiques – Ralph Ridolfino (Hammondsport, NY)
– Collection Agency Antiques
– Barbara Palmer Folk Art
– All A Board Antiques
– Magnolia Antiques & Collectibles (Le Roy, NY)
– Ryan’s Art, Antiques, and Collectibles
– Kitchen Cupboard Antiques
– Shirl’s Girls Vintage (Greece, NY)
– Jack T. Ericson (Westfield, NY)
Tickets and more information about upcoming events can be found online at https://www.gcv.org/events/.