The building in center was built in 1880s and used for Concessions and housing seasonal Concessionaires, as well as the Bands and Orchestra members that would come to play in the large Dance Hall Pavilion. Picture is courtesy of LaGrou Family.
Bottom picture is a recent picture captured by Bev Flood who resides on West Lake Road taken at Long Point Dock looking west and very kindly shared it with Friends of Long Point in Livingston County.
Below picture was taken October 2014 and shows John Petris’s “Bessie” a 1911 Model T leaving Long Point Park. John brought “Bessie” all the way from Hammondsport, NY area to visit the Park on that beautiful Fall Day. Picture is courtesy of John LaGrou.