LAKEVILLE – Firefighters made a quick save on a detached garage on Rochester Road that suddenly went up in flames Thursday afternoon.
According to first responders on scene, no one lives at the residence but the property owner was in the home when the fire started near the back wall of the the garage.
Firefighters quickly put out the fire, containing all of the damage to the garage’s back wall.
The structure was not considered a total loss.
No valuable property was inside the garage at the time of the fire.
Firefighters with the Lakeville, Livonia and Hemlock Fire Departments responded to the scene alongside ambulance crews with Livonia EMS and ALS and Deputies with the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office.