On Wednesday evening, the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office, the East Avon Fire Department and the Avon Ambulance and ALS were dispatched to Marshall Rd. for the man unconscious and not breathing. The Deputy arrived to find a family member performing CPR. The First Responders “shocked” the patient with an AED. The Ambulance and Paramedics took primary care of the fifty year old man after that and transported the man to the hospital. Before leaving the scene, the patient was awake and able to answer questions.