February 27, 2019 | 9am-4pm
Livingston County Auditorium, 1 Murray Hill Dr. Mt. Morris, NY 14510
Looking to improve forage production in 2019? Cornell Cooperative Extension’s NWNY Dairy, Livestock and Field Crops Team will be offering their 3rd Forage Congress for dairy and livestock producers throughout the region.
Join us at our new location in the Livingston County Campus Auditorium. Follow the signs for event and parking.
• Climate Smart Farming Decision Tools – Kitty O’Neil, North Country Regional Ag Team
• N Management Guidelines for Grass, Low Lignin Alfalfa, Harvest Schedule – Jodi Putnam, NWNY Team
• Fiber Digestibility & Corn Silage Hybrid Evaluation Using Fiber & Starch Yields – Mike Miller, Ph.D. candidate, Miner Institute
• Silage Fermentation – Richard Muck, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin
• How To Reduce Shrink From Field To Feed – Galit Poole, Dairy Nutritionist & Production Consultant, Standard Dairy Consultants
• Producer Panel: Thoughts of The Next Generation
Cost: $50, $35 for those enrolled with the NWNY Team by February 22. Walk in registration is $50. Includes morning refreshments and hot buffet lunch. Four Certified Crop Advisor CEU are available. Please pre-register by February 22 to guarantee a lunch. Linda Risewick at 585-343-3040 x 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org or online at https://nwnyteam.cce.cornell.edu/.